In honor of me missing national meatball day- here's to making up for that by breaking down some of my favorite balls of meat recipes!
1. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs - A perfect lunch recipe. Serve it over a fresh salad with ranch or bleu cheese dressing and a healthy meal prep is done.
2. Greek Turkey Meatballs - just 4 ingredients and absolutely delicious. A staple in our household!
3. Classic Beef Meatballs in Homemade Red Sauce - serve it with Italian sausages, over spaghetti, zoodles, raviolis, garlic bread or a simple salad, it's ALLL good.
4. Meatball Sub - while we're on the topic of red sauce, toss it all in a roll with cheese for this drool worthy masterpiece.
5. Ground Turkey Meatballs with Szechuan Bean Sauce - simple meatballs smothered in a sweet bean sauce. Serve with rice and veggies for this healthy asian fusion dish.
6. Salisbury Steak Meatballs - a twist on a classic! Sub classic Salisbury steak for these meatballs. Same delicious sauce but easy to make and cook in a fun meatball shape!
7. Mini Meatloaf Cups - More like a cousin to the meatball. These meatloaf cups are a fan favorite and sooo much easier than traditional meatloaf.
8. Italian Wedding Soup - Stock full of mini juicy meatballs. We love this recipe in our house!
Which meatball are you digging into first?
So many more meatball pastabilities! Those top 8 only scratch the surface... stay tuned for these chicken parm meatballs, spinach meatballs and instant pot meatballs!